Popcorn Metrics makes it super easy to track events without you needing to write custom code. We track *actual* user behaviour on your website, like when users search for items, fill in forms, download resources, add stuff to their cart, or when they login. We forward those events and the form data to your account be it to Google Analytics, mixpanel, KISSmetrics, Trak.io, Customer.io, segment.io accounts.
- In Intercom.io - where can I see user events data?
- Does Popcorn Metrics integrate with Shopify?
- Customer Analytics and the Adblocker Problem: Why a Percentage of Signups are missing from your Customer Analytics Tools Like Mixpanel, Kissmetrics And Intercom.io
- How do I get started?
- Can I use Google Tag Manager to install Popcorn Metrics?
- Can I install Popcorn Metrics on Wordpress or Shopify?